Friday, March 23, 2007

Cancer

The news that Elizabeth Edward's cancer has reappeared brings to mind what a horrible disease of cancer is like. My grandfather, my mother, my first cousin, my great uncle, my second cousin and a third cousin all died of cancer. I have a cousin dieing of it this very day. I had a scare a couple years ago with this disease. I was lucky, the doctor took all kinds of stuff out of me and tested each little piece and said that they were not cancerous but they were only days from it. I hope that Elizabeth can weather all the medicine she will have to take to keep those cells from doing more damage. I think she is a very brave lady to carry on with the campaign. She could be an inspiration to the nation to do something about this disease. My prayer go out to those two lovely little ones that they have.

No comments: