Thursday, April 12, 2007

Imus and Duke Boys

Today, the only news I'm able to get is that Imus has been fired and that the 3 boys from the Duke college team have been declared innocent of all charges. I'm glad they finally got to that point. I thought they were innocent over a year ago. I think Imus has been a little too much of a shock jock and maybe it is time to go. However, I think he is a good man at heart and I hope he finds the just right job for himself. He has done a lot of good for sick children and he needs a high paying job to continue his good deeds. Again, I think the media drove both of these incidents to the ground. However, now that you have made a start at cleaning up the media, I hope that you go all the way and get rid of the stuff that you would be ashamed to have your children or your grandparents see you watching.

No comments: